Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Unmaad...

The finals of the lone wolf quiz are being held tonite at Saarang and i cant go for it. Still, tomorrow should be good, if I don’t have work that is.
Started reading Ulysses yesterday. The word play in it was impressive even on the first page, but it seems a rather tough read. One of those books that need to be read several times to appreciate it fully I think. Ill be getting myself the hardcopy, reading the ebook would be pretty difficult.
Just got this forward from the G man about Unmaad. Sounds like a pretty interesting set of events. But, we have our corporate annual day on Friday and no way am I gonna miss that. Whom am I kidding, I know that I cant go for Unmaad and so Im comforting myself with the thoughts of our annual day which is going to be no different from our college events, with people falling under the spell of mob mentality and transforming themselves into hounds and wolves, or atleast that’s how they sound when they are gathered in large numbers.
Work beckons. I obey its command. Ciao.