Monday, January 24, 2005

Black and Blues..

This post is meant to deal with Monday morning blues. I realized this morning, when things were in a better shape, that these blues were not, as I thought, a result of the entertainment and fun of the weekend and the inertia towards work that results from it. Because, I had work on both days of the weekend, apart from some entertainment at Saarang, and considering that, this Monday should have been a normal day without any distinct blue feelings. After considerable thought, I’ve come to the conclusion that the real cause of the blues is that Monday ushers in another 5 day stretch during which life is going to be monotonous and fixed in schedule due to the working hours in them. This theory is further supported by the fact that once I remembered that Wednesday was a holiday (thanks to republic day), my blues lifted and I was sunny and cheerful again, till the catastrophe struck that is. Wednesday, as a pal eloquently put it, has managed to “fracture the week, break one of its lungs, bang.. right through the middle”. I look forward most eagerly to that “gonna be perfect” day. Saarang Biz Quiz, Debate, Jazz show and also the Odyssey open quiz all lined up on that day. Will be entitled to a nice long and happy post I hope.
One little thing I wish for most intensely, is the chance to watch the Lone Wolf Quiz Finals tomorrow from 11 – 4. I’m certain that my parents would get a huge laugh if I asked them for this ridiculous wish of mine to be granted though. Maybe, I can get someone with a corporate connection to get a mobile into the place and help me to a live audio on the quiz. Sigh, if only I were a guy.. :( Hey that was rhyme :)
Song playing in my head all day.. oh bhanvre from daud.